The growth of the video game industry has driven the dramatic need for game porting services.
Game porting means great flexibility and convenience for the user, and improved market exploitation for the developer.
At Flying Beast Labs we can port your projects to any video game platform. Our experience in Unity allows us to develop porting between different platforms, maximizing the special features of each of them.
- CONTENT OPTIMISATION
- MEMORY CONTROL AND OPTIMISATION
- OPTIMISED CONTROLS FOR EACH PLATFORM
- ADDITION OF CUSTOM FEATURES
- DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION
We can port games and applications to various platforms using the best available technologies.
- PREPRODUCTION: high-level plan for the entire project.
- PRODUCTION: Review of the high-level plan for the project, with special attention to Pre-Alpha and Alpha milestones.
- PRE-ALPHA: Final report/TDD summarising the results of the game engine evaluation. With basic porting of platform-dependent engine features.
- ALPHA: Games can be played normally with no missing features.
- Prototypes are played from start to finish without progression errors.
- Load/save option implemented and functional.
- The game meets the agreed stability level.
- BETA: Platform-dependent online features implemented, with multi-region support and fully compliant with submission requirements.
- PRESENTATION: The size is optimised for the size of physical disks, and all critical bugs will have been fixed.
- RELEASE: Code approved for production and correction of any bugs that may arise.
- ARCHIVE: Complete game source code, engine and tools, including all supporting documentation and online code repository.