If we have learned something after years preparing the advent of The Flying Beast, it definitely is that making video games is very hard.
However, that's just the beginning: financing, publishing, communication, paying taxes... Each of these areas is essential to create a competitive product.
That's why our team of cultists, developers and producers is ready to help talented teams of indie developers complete their projects. If you have an awesome video game in development that requires a push, we may be able to help you with a co-production agreement..
Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Technical back-up.We can provide work force in any area: programming, game design, art, music, etc..
- Production.We can help improve your team's organization and increase productivity.
- Communication.We can advise you to achieve increased visibility of your project or help you find a publisher thanks to our network of contacts.
- Financing.We can inject capital to accelerate your project and take it to the next level.
But every project is unique. Contact us and tell us what you need.
However, to help you, we need to know about your project. Before we can take it into consideration we need the following information:
- Game title (at least a provisional one).
- Elevator Pitch.
- Team members (including links to portfolios, LinkedIN profiles, etc. is always useful).
- Genre, platform and number of players.
- Three main characteristics that differentiate it from other games of the same genre.
- Engine in which it is developed and its version.
- Playable build (at least one prototype).
- Project needs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including INDIELAB in the subject of the message. We do not reply to emails from projects that do not include the required information..
We are waiting for you.